15 September 2014

Dear Readers (if any),

It's really been a while, like, a bazillion years since any posts on this blog.

Apologise me for the long and unexpected break. Since the last post on Nov 2013, like 10 months ago, so many things happened around me (the writer), of which in turned, have changed the pattern of my writing habit.

However, thanks to this book, 'How To Be A Writer' by Stewart Ferris, I am pledged to write at least 250 words a day. So, to meet this goal, the post has to be short and concise, that is, most importantly, informative and resourceful.

Cover of 'How To Be A Writer' by Stewart Ferris (www.stewartferris.com)
So, for this comeback post, despite of its inactivity, this blog has become a hit on Twitter!

I have no idea how it has turned in such a way, but I do believe it had to do with # hashtag!

So, for those who didn't know, I am a Twitter user. Unlike others, instead of using # in the twit posts, I personally used it in my profile bios. Well, turned out it becomes fruitful and a bunch of twit users are following me, especially from the architecture / writing industries.

Among them are @abdillahMk , @MarksBarfield , @flowlanguages@Writaroo and a few others. Some others have added me on their list of featured bloggers / designers or something.

A glimpse of my recent Twitter followers. (twitter.com)
After all, I am truly glad and grateful that this blog has made some scene in the blogging world. Yeah, even though much traffic sources are coming from the Google Images (due to the high use of the images on this blog), perhaps it has benefited, at least for some people through this blog.

Traffic sources from May 2006, with the highest visitors from the US, followed by Malaysia, India and Indonesia. (theimpianareview.blogspot.com)
Till then, keep on reading and following the blog for many exciting and interesting posts that I have planned. From now on, this blog will focus more on architectural travel and lifestyle, as a fresh new and one-of-its kind blog on architectural and design world will be envisaged and launched soon!

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment