06 May 2012

Hello Readers. Greetings from the city of Shah Alam in Malaysia. First and foremost, I would like to thank God (Alhamdulillah) that this blog has finally been created. It has always been part of my dreams to create this blog and share what is it architecture and built environment is all about from a Malaysian former architecture graduate cum full-time architectural journalist. I will brief about this blog on the next post, but on the mean time, let me introduce myself. I am a writer cum architectural journalist for Malaysia's premier interior and decorations magazine. An architecture graduate from the International Islamic University Malaysia's Architecture School, I used to work as architectural assistant and research assistant prior to my current employment.
My hope towards this blog is that it will become the platform for me to embark in English Language based architectural journalism. Being taught in the English Language, it is more practical to use it since it the most widely used and comprehensible by most people throughout the world. However, there will be some post in Malay, as it is the national language of Malaysia and most importantly, my beloved mother-tongue. Till then, enjoy reading and feel free to drop your comments here :)
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment